Monday, November 3, 2008

Clock 2

But, what I really want to blog about is the Blue Bear clock. It was given by the students in my favourite class, 6B before I left the school. Honestly, this was one of the most practical present I ever received, especially when I am studying here.

For the past few months, this clock worked well. When it screamed, all 4 of us in the hostel room would jump and be wide awake.

But then, since I came back from Raya breaks, I found that this did not always happen anymore.

When I set my alarm for 7 am, I would find this clock beside me when I awake and it read 8.30 am.

That happened yesterday evening, when I plan to wake up from nap and jog at 6 pm, I found myself started to jog at 7 pm. But luckily, my friends Han, Ying, Jie and Xin were jogging too. So I decided to join them.

But I was actually on training, for the coming annual sports day. And my friends were jogging for leisure purpose, haha.

So I decided to jog myself after they went back to their hostels. Then, when we were about to part, Jie said:

"Since I am cycling, I accompany you 1 round la. You jog, I cycle."

So we were like run- cycling for a round. This was actually quite a good method of training, haha. Now I know why dogs run so fast, duh.

Anyhow, Jie, thanks for accompanying me ya!

Strike to win!




2 comments:

cherry said...

training?u join sukat?
..wa...i tot u jog for leisure purpose..jia you ,jia you ^^

Anonymous said...

no la, plan to join tot, dont know how will be the outcome, heheh...