Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sick


One of the things least hoped when you are staying outside in a hostel is falling sick. That can be quite messy.

Might due to late night baths, or other unknown reasons, I had a bad fever since evening and it got worse at night. Walking properly was a challenge.

I thought I can made it to the morning without seeking help...

But I had to pay a visit to the Accident & Emergency Department in the end. And believe it or not, you better strive to live long enough to stand a chance to see a doctor there. Once you are classified as a Green Zone patient, they will make you wait until you forget the purpose of visiting them.

I had to tell them:" I need a doctor!", only then my name is called.

P/S: Thank you Patrick for your nice flask of liong cha. :)

No comments: