Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Meet

Today went to Times Square with a special friend of mine for movie. This one:


The moment some funny preluding musics started, I sensed something wrong. And the moment Meryl Streep started singing and dancing, I started to think: 'Oh man I shouldn't have step into here. Should have bring my mom instead of...'

So for the next 2 hours I was like yawning and scretching and tring hard to keep my eyes open. I thought of things like: 'Did I lock my car? Should I call my friend awhile?' while Amanda Seyfried was kissing and singing with her boyfriend.

In Kelantan, we are down right to earth.

Then later we walked around and went to Pavilion instead. Had some 珍珠奶茶 which was equivalent to 2 bowls of shimmering pan- mee. Duh.

After that we went strolling around this city centre. It was evening and getting dark. A man in 40s suddenly appeared from nowhere and ask:" 老板要小姐吗?" And I actually answered:" 不要。" Please la, why was everyone's timing always this perfect???
Oh ya, today was Hari Raya. Everyone can eat easily. Everyone is happy.


But still, things happened, as usual. It was as though I was supposed to have these kind of things to happen on me every outing or else my day would not be complete. The moment we stepped into the carpark, I found that

I have forgotten where my car is.

Sigh, what the fuck. We actually went around in the car park and trying to locate my car like some mad people. Walking and squinting while we went rounds and rounds and pressing on my car alarm...

I was sure that some datuk or nenek will laugh their ass out if they see me. "Hey grandson did you see my glass(brain)?"

So alhamdulillah I found my car at a secluded spot after 30 minutes, just beside the exit we used. Great. I felt like crying out loud.

Been thinking a lot of things when I walked and my friend was following behind me. It was extremely embarassing and awkward since I could not ask my friend to wait aside while I search for my car, because that was too dangerous. And I definitely did not wish her to follow me around this freaking car park at 9 something at night. There goes my face. I was really fucked up, man.

When we finally reached her home, it was around 11pm. Had not even take my dinner.

I swear I will memorise the bloody parking number like how I memorise my notes next time. Damn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Memorize the location? Don't be silly. Just take a picture of it with your handphone. People always do.

Anonymous said...

Oh ya, and ppl said Mama Mia was good. Apparently you are too young to appreciate musicals...or doesn't have enough depth to do so? Well choose one.

Anonymous said...

no mama mia was for old ppl... they diggged out all the 70s and 80s =.=