Friday, October 3, 2008

Last supper/ fun

Friday. Tomorrow going back to Dullsville.

Went to Sunway Pyramid with my friends. It changed so much that I had a hard time finding the underground car park. Actually, yesterday, both my ex- colleague and my friend asked me for an outing.

Both said Sunway Pyramid.

But my ex- colleague, Phei said she wish to play in the water. And my friends said go for movies. And frankly, I did not really feel like playing in the water. Not in the mood. So I told Phei about this and she agree to go with me and with my friends anyway. Since I have not seen them for some them, ooo, looking forward.

Love wide and artistic corridors. Nice.

So my friends were having bowling session when we met.

But Phei said she does not want to meet and get to know my friends. She wanted to stay outside the bowling centre and walk around while I meet my friends.

I guessed she might be too shy so, nevermind. Shyan, Rui, Chung, Hoi and Yong were there. So we agreed to go for lunch after I take the booked tickets from the ticket counter. We were all starving. So I went to buy 2 movie tickets for Phei and me.

When my friends came out from the bowling centre and going for lunch, I thought it was more appropriate and tried to introduce Phei to my friends. She was mumbling something like:" Harrr, no need to be so formal laaa..." and reluctantly followed me as I introduced.

I thought that was cute.

Shrugged. We went to a fast food corner called Subway where they sell only sandwiches and fillings choosen by yourself. We were busy discussing which fillings were better and tastier and Phei, to me:

"You guys eat la, I don't want to eat."

Then she walked out of the restaurant and vanished. Like hide and seek. Only that I did not agree to play and no time limit was set.

So after we finished our sandwiches, we walked out and to the theatre, and there she was. I felt something and asked her:" Are you alright? You look moody." "Nothing laa. I'm fine!"

Ok you are fine. But what was that refusing to enter the theatre when I said we were going to a movie, Phei?

"I don't want to watch movie lehhh... I'll walk around and wait for you guys laaa. You bought the ticket? No you are kidding! Haha... You really bought it? Aiyo..."

At that point I felt a little frustrated already. So I persuaded her, told her that this movie was really nice, many people said so... :

... and in fact this was one of the lousiest crappy so-hai movie I had ever watched. Typical American hi- tech monster busting action packed movie about the whole command system of the Pentagon being controlled by an evil mind and she can do anything, including derailing a train and dispatching any hi- tech weaponry at her own will. Her aim was to assasinate the top officials of the White House and these 2 poor souls were the main manipulated people to carry out this task.

Why doesn't she kill the President directly?

Anyway, after those lies she agreed to enter the theatre and watch the movie.

After watching the President being failed to be assasinated and these 2 fellows were awarded some medal, we decided to go to Red Box.

The receptionist told us that it was RM 17 each, RM 7 if we produce student card. At first I felt like paying it already, then Phei, to me:

"Too expensive laaa! i don't want to sing laaa, you guys sing laaa..."

Funny, I did not feel like singing anymore, too.

So my friends went inside while me and Phei stroll around the shopping mall.


Sunway Lagoon. Too bad not in the mood.

Forgotten the last time me and my family went for a watery outing here. Found that there was a new hunted house here, forgotten its name but looked quite promising.


It was too late when we finished our movie, so we decided to miss this today. Sigh.

We had dinner at Yip's Kitchen. Not bad, but in small portion. Like food in Kelantan. But better than Kelantan laaa.

Then we parted. So much for my 1- week break in KL.

After fetching her home, I met her beautiful 5- year old niece and she did not change, still lively as usual :)

And Phei did not change also, because I've used to her behaviour already. But next time, I will think twice before agreeing to take a female friend out when I am going to meet my best buddies. No offence.

The best thing was, my friends promised each other to go clubbing for the coming December break! Definitely is one thing to look forward! :D

No comments: