Monday, September 29, 2008

Ultimate blurness

I admit that I am really blur, but I have no idea to what extent my blurness extends. Until tonight.

I took KTM from Kajang to Kepong, to attend my coursemate’s barbeque party at her house. By the way her family members are all very pleasant people. :)

Then when it was time to ciao, she sent me to the KTM station in Kepong. We were chatting and laughing when a commuter train rushed by. So she shouted: “Hey is that your train? Faster go! Go! It’s moving!”

So me being not very familiar with KTM and its direction straightly jumped into the train. And the journey resumed.

And my nightmare starts.

Later I found that this train goes to the direction of Rawang, which is the opposite direction of my destination, Kajang.

I was like going to jump up into the sky. All that I thought of that moment was: ‘Is there a bench big enough in Rawang KTM for me to sleep on?’

Haha.

Then I dropped at Sungai Buloh, and try to flag down a car for me to hitch hike, while a taxi driver 100 meters in front gloating at my fate and waiting.

He won. At 12.15 am, I paid him RM20 to get me to KL and asked my dear aunt to fetch me there. My aunt reached there in time and took me all the way back to Kajang, in which she lives too. Not only that, she also passed me some tong- sui she cooked and some rice and egg as my supper.

One more thing I thought of tonight: Blood is thicker than water. How bitter.

No comments: