Sunday, September 28, 2008

Survival attempts

Being alone at house during your 1 week holiday can be good or bad.

Good:
1. Go out with friends until 3am without a noise.
2. Use my sister's modem directly to surf the net.
3. Finish up all my sister's biscuit.
4. Walk naked to the kitchen after bathing.
5. Being able to watch your favourites and not hokkien soap opera in the evening.

Bad:
1. Do your own laundry.
2. Settle your own meals.
3. Required to water the plants.

5 vs. 3, good wins.

Basically that is what I do during this break, while my family went oversea to visit my big bro.


2. Settle your own meals. Nice?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat la...d meal tat u settled was maggi??!!
hmm...perhaps its better too or else u might burn d kitchen,haha

Unknown said...

wahhh so evil...
hahaha =p