Monday, January 26, 2009

CNY holiday 1

Finally, it was CNY holiday! Usually I don't give a damn on it... it is just another holiday! But since I came here, I redefined the word 'holiday'... This thing is just too precious to be wasted!

Went back home since 23rd and today, went to a flower exhibition in The Mines resort at Sri Kembangan. It was mom's idea, I don't really have a single thing for flowers. I wished to chop off those hectic flowery nightmare infront of my house planted by mom, and each time she told me to water the flowers, the flowers got to drink their own urine until mom got back. Oh, do they urinate?


What flower was this? I forgot.

Forgotten, too. T.T

Sakura! Outside the snow world.


Another blossoming sakura. Ya right. It's fake.


My beautiful cousin! They came down all the way from Setiawan and went straight to see these flowers... Salute!

Luckily those flowers were not for sale... If not, my house will become another 'Jumanji'. Phew.