Wednesday, December 3, 2008

WILL.I.AM. is Moto Moto!

Went to The Curve with Shyan and Mohan. Watched this.

Not bad gar... I mean very entertaining! Haha. Performs best on high stress people. One and half hour of laughter for RM 6, worth it. By the way, WILL.I.AM. is Moto Moto, the buffy hippo. No wonder it sounded so familiar.

After that since Shyan said he wants to buy some clothes, we walked around the mall.

Christmas is around the corner. Did they use this last year?


A forlorn christmas tree. If not because of the celebration, it is just another abandoned fake tree.


Quite a store. Found that shops in The Curve are a little unorganised, like shattered here and there. For forgetful people like me, the moment I stepped out of one shop, I would forget which shop I have stepped into before this, since most of the shops are not situated side to side, so you have to actually go and look for those shops.

Then we crossed the road and went to Ikano Power Centre.


Cold Storage. See the sign? I see this 20 minutes ago, haha.


Shyan just laughed uncontrollably when he sees this name, so I just entertain him by thinking that this is very funny, too.

Then we went to IKEA, which is situated just beside Ikano. When Shyan heard that I have never been there before, he was like: "What?! Out la you!"


2 mad people from nowhere. I do not know them. Haha.

Feel something out of this huge poster? I do. Always wish to pour some love to my younger sister, which does not exist.

Never know that there is such a nice cosy pet shop in KL. The Pet Safari.

The entrance.

Somehow I just do not understand why would somebody buy some snakes and rear it. I would kill them if I see them on the street.
.
Somebody said he wants to buy clothes, in the end myself bought 1. But the best thing is, I finally bought this:

My very own Stephen King novel! Previously I used to steal my brother's, now finally wholly own by me! Hehe so happy :)

Hmm, what's next? Bolt?

2 comments:

kAhy3e@aNgiE said...

madagascar really not bad de ar~
very nice ^^

king jullian: "o~ i lik d little head"

"u jump into d volcano, d god eat it, he satisfied, he give me water, n i giv it to u~" hahaha..

how have u been?

Anonymous said...

视讯主播排行榜 , 美女视讯直播 , 韩国视讯聊天室 , 一对一聊天室 , 日本视讯聊天 , 秀女聊天室 , 视频表演聊天室 , 台湾视讯ut , 台湾视讯聊天室破解 , 成人视频