Friday, August 15, 2008

Back to school

So today I went back to the primary school at which I spent my darkest 6 months and I wished I work as a promoter instead.

Nah, it was not that bad actually. Look, this was the greeting that I received when I visited my previous working desk.

Oh my, I was so relieved not using that desk anymore.

Anyway, kids are still kids, my heart lighten a lot after I chatted with them. 3 of the girls even lamented to me about their problems in friendship. Their seriousness made me laughed, but I was pleased to be able to listen to their thoughts and give some advice, really.


One of my favourite class. Not exactly brilliant, but very smart. Their sharp minds and tongues will give you either endless surprises or extreme madness.


Students from 6A class. You will shock when you immerse into their world.

Kids nowadays.

Barbie dolls? Toy soldiers? Nevermind.

No comments: